Tuesday, April 08, 2008

I did the whole SQUEEEE!!! thing in public

Ozfinn sent me an sms this morning that caused me to horribly confuse the people at my Weight Watchers meeting by announcing to all present "OMG Richard Dawkins is going to be on Dr Who!!!!" Blank looks all round. "It's a geek thing...actually it's an atheist geek thing...never mind."

So, when I finally got around to sitting down this afternoon for some serious blog reading I was not surprised to see a post on Pharyngula on the subject. I followed the link via richarddawkins.net to The Independent and I'm currently half-way through reading an article there which I simply couldn't wait to share. So much awesomeness :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit no knowing much about Richard Dawkins, but by the looks of it I should add him to my reading list. I did note that there's already a Dr.Who link though, he appears to be married to Romana!

Lisa66 said...

Hee, hee, Mim. I would have loved to have seen the looks on your fellow WW's faces!!

Thanks for the link to the article.