1. Name someone with the same birthday as you. Alfred Matthew "Weird Al" Yankovic (I googled my birthday expecting to be completely uninterested in the result, but that kind of appeals.)
2. Where was your first kiss? Against the outside wall of the church hall during a youth fellowship social event.
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else’s property? No. Nor humorously either.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex? Yes, but only for fun :P
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Nope Except for the several times I was responsible for getting an entire movie theatre full of Browncoats to do a sing-a-long, including once when Joss was there...how could I forget that?!
6. What’s the first thing you notice about your preferred sex? Smile.
7. What really turns you off? Bigotry.
8. What do you order at Starbucks? I don't. Starbucks would be pretty much my last resort for coffee. But where ever I order it's either a large skim cappuccino or a double shot espresso depending on time of day.
9. What is your biggest mistake? I have a horrible suspicion that the answer to this is not budgeting over the last couple of years.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose? No.
11. Say something totally random about yourself. I like pickled onions.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity? Nope.
13. Do you still watch kiddie movies or TV shows? Not if I can help it.
14. Did you have braces? No.
15. Are you comfortable with your height? No, I'm unhealthily short but I'm working on it, apparently if I just follow these 5 easy rules for height-gain I can gain 5cm in just a few weeks. It's a scientriffically proven* system! *Results not typical.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you? Married me? That was pretty romantic.
17. When do you know it’s love? When you say "I hate you!" and the person you're speaking to laughs and gives you a hug.
18. Do you speak any other languages? I can count to ten in several...
19. Have you ever been to tanning salon? No.
20. Have you ever ridden in a limo? No.
21. What’s something that really annoys you? The sounds of shooting and explosions in computer games.
22. What’s something you really like? Silence.
23. Can you dance? I don't know about can, but I do dance, dancing is good for the soul.
24. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room? No.