Saturday, January 24, 2009

Political spectrum quiz

It's a blog quiz so it must be true.

My Political Views
I am a left moderate social libertarian
Left: 7.28, Libertarian: 2.94

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Foreign Policy Views
Score: -6.97

Political Spectrum Quiz

My Culture War Stance
Score: -8.1

Political Spectrum Quiz

Actually I'm not arguing with these results, if I go to the original Political Compass site it shows that I sit somewhere near Gandhi and the Dalai Lama on the spectrum. I'm cool with that. Not sure what the culture war result is supposed to mean though.

4 comments:

Dina Roberts said...

I love those quizzes.

I got left: 5.56 and libertarian 3.42

Foreign policy--6.37

Culture -6.96.

ZuckerBaby said...

Apparently I'm a far left moderate social libertarian, with a -10 in foreign policy and a completely confused about what "culture war" is!!

Shrinking Tardie said...

Similar results to yours Mim: Economic Left/Right: -6.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian:
-6.26

And I'm more than happy with the famous figures in my corner of the compass too.

Megan said...

I recently did one of these that hooks into the australian political scene and you can see where you stand in relation to different parties...http://www.ldp.org.au/quiz/index.html
I was on the left libertarian side of things too.... left of ALP, and dems, but not as left as greens.

Left but not as left as you Mim, and about the same libertarian I think.