Sunday, May 24, 2009

Pride and Twitterverse

I've twittered a link to this already (as is only right) but just in case any of you manage to miss that either on Twitter or Facebook I feel it is imperative that I share this thing of beauty here on my blog as well.

Thanks to a link in Tigtog's regular feature Femmostroppo Reader I found my way to Under the Mad Hat where I have been privileged to read her creation entitled Pride and Twitterverse.

Some favourite snippets:

MrsB:
A Mr Bingley--worth 50,000 followers a year--has joined Twitter! He's brought a friend, Mr Darcy--worth 100,000 followers a year! Pls RT

....

LizzyB:
@CharlotteL Of course. I’ll even visit you on Facebook but promise me I won’t have to read Mr Collins’ blog.

....

LizzyB:
Am taking a social networking webinar paid for by my Aunt & Uncle. Hope to learn lots.

LizzyB:
@JaneB Get this! We have to review Darcy’s blog. He has the most beautiful template I’ve ever seen.
Go, read the whole thing!

1 comment:

Sophie in the Moonlight said...

OMFG!!! that was brilliant! Thank you so much for linking this.

I'm going to print that out and put it in my dog-eared, oft-read copy of P & P.