Saturday, May 17, 2008

Movie meme

I was tagged by Megan for this one.

1. One movie that made you laugh
I watched Death at a Funeral last night and laughed so hard there were tears.

2. One movie that made you cry
I have a vivid memory of going to see Gandhi at Roseville Theatre when I was 12 years old and sobbing in horror during interval (back in the days when they still had an interval during a film - mind you, Roseville was old-fashioned, I doubt any other theatres were doing intervals) at what the British did to the Indian people.

3. One movie you loved when you were a child
Robin Hood - I was Robin Hood for many years :) Beats being a princess don't you think?

4. One movie you’ve seen more than once
Serenity, I've actually lost count of how many times I've seen this on the big screen.

5. One movie you loved, but were embarrassed to admit it
Hmm, I'm not much for caring what anyone else thinks about my preferences so I really can't think of anything to put here.

6. One movie you hated
Fucking Barbie movies. All of them. I loathe them with a fiery passion and Caitlin and Tom loved them when they were younger (still do a bit). All rather distressing really.

7. One movie that scared you
I don't recall ever being scared as such by a movie, I tend to find things distasteful rather than scary and therefore am not interested in watching. Alien and Aliens had a touch of the edge of the seat to them though.

8. One movie that bored you
We're watching Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom right now and OMG I'm bored.

9. One movie that made you happy
Shakespeare in Love - I do believe I've mentioned this before :)

10. One movie that made you miserable
I don't know about miserable as such, but Schindler's List was kind of depressing.

11. One movie you weren’t brave enough to see
Again with it's not a question of bravery, it's a question of taste and I won't watch something I'm not going to enjoy.

12. One movie character you’ve fallen in love with
Ummmm...nope, I got nothing. I'm not sure what that says about me, possibly just that I have a really bad memory.

13. The last movie you saw
Tonight was supposed to be an Indiana Jones marathon in preparation for watching the new one next week, we gave up after the first 2, might do the 3rd...might not. I'm trying to remember the last one I saw at the theatre (see, there's that bad memory again)...oh gawd, I think it was Alvin and the Chipmunks. Now that is depressing.

14. The next movie you hope to see
I want to see Iron Man but it looks like Indy will come first.

I don't do the tagging thing, if you're bored and you want to, consider yourself tagged.

No comments: