Sunday, August 10, 2008

Menu plan 11 Aug 08

Thursday night was the only slip up last week, KFC for the second week in a row. I call that progress :P The apple and rhubarb crumble on Tuesday was awesome if I do say so myself, definitely make that again some time. Di and Bren came over on Friday night so I ended up cooking chicken burritos as well as tacos, then we watched Stargate: Continuum, was good :)

Monday
Steak, jacket potato and grilled veg
Fruit & yoghurt
Tuesday
Corned beef, onion sauce and steamed veg
Ice cream & fruit
Wednesday
BBQ chicken, prawns, salad & bread rolls
Crepes - lemon and sugar for me, maple syrup for the kids
Thursday
Lasagne & salad
Ice cream & fruit
Friday
Chinese takeaway
Fresh fruit
Saturday
Camping with the Huscarls - I believe the plan involves dead animals on a spit over the open fire
Sunday
Noodle/leftovers night - raid the fridge/freezer/pantry for whatever looks good, fall back plan is 2 minute noodles, except in Caitlin's case where noodles is her first choice.
Fresh fruit

1 comment:

Mel said...

Oh you are so organised! I have taken a leaf out of your book. It's the first day I haven't worked for 3 weeks (inc weekends!) and I have a home day so I have made a lasagne for tomorrow night as well as a spinach and chickpea curry for tongith. That's about as organised as I get!