Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu plan 25 Aug 08

Last weeks plan didn't survive the "I don't want what you're cooking" incident. I was so exhausted on Friday (this going to work business is killing me) that I went to bed and left Adam to cook the sausages he'd rejected the night before. Tonight the plan is to grab a quick meal out before going to the movies. Caitlin and I are going to see Mamma Mia, the boys may or may not join us.

Adam is off to the US on Monday so I'm looking to keep things as easy as possible this week, he gets back on Sunday morning.

Monday
Oven baked crumbed chicken, noodles & steamed veg
Fruit & yoghurt
Tuesday
Spaghetti bolognese & salad
Fruit & yoghurt
Wednesday
Crockpot coconut beef, rice and steamed veg - attempt number 2
Thursday
Chicken Korma curry & rice
Fruit & yoghurt
Friday
Japanese takeaway
Fruit & yoghurt
Saturday
Soup & bread - we're having lunch at Lowenbrau for Nixy's 40th, I don't anticipate needing much by way of dinner.
Sunday
Shepherds pie
Bread & butter pudding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm curious as to what happened to your first attempt at the crockpot dish?

mimbles said...

What happened? Nothing. Literally :) It was in the part of last week's plan that didn't happen. I often have meals planned that just keep shifting to the next week's menu. It's good to be flexible ;-)