Monday, August 25, 2008

Walking down my front path

I came home this morning after doing the grocery shopping and as I staggered down the front path loaded with bags of dog food, pasta, snacks for the kids and the like I looked over into my garden and was seized with an urgent need to go get the camera.

Kangaroo paw budding

Kangaroo paw budding

Tiny and pink

Tiny and pink

Grevillea

Grevillea

Prostrate grevillea - This does ground cover duty over much of the front yard.

Prostrate grevillea

Another grevillea

Another grevillea

Tiny and purple

Tiny and purple

Teeny tiny pink thing - Can you tell I'm completely clueless when it comes to plants?

Teeny tiny pink thing

My garden makes me happy :)

2 comments:

yodaobi said...

OMG those are simply STUNNING!

I can only grow weeds.
=0P

I've just planted some pea, spinach and capsicum seeds in pots with William. He goes to the peas: "hello baby peas" when we pass them. CUTE!

mimbles said...

I don't grow 'em, I just photograph 'em. Without my gardeners we'd be lucky to have weeds growing, I can kill anything I tell you!