Thursday, September 10, 2009

Link-fest No. 12 + DUFC

One of the reasons there's been so little blogging going on around here lately is that I'm re-reading The Lymond Chronicles by Dorothy Dunnett at the moment. In fact I'm fighting the urge to go back to my book right now! Here's why: Guest post by Linda Gillard at Rhapsody in Books reviewing the series
ETA: Another lovely review of the Lymond series - Been There, Dunnett by Marjorie Leithead at Textualities

Anyhoo, have some links:



The 16th Down Under Feminists Carnival this month is hosted by Hexy at Hexpletive.

Ariane's Unsolicited careers advice for high school kids.

Lauredhel's recent posts on birth looking at a Canadian study on homebirth and WA birthing statistics.

Jo Tamar at Wallaby on Perceptions of medical risk.

Blogger on the Cast Iron Balcony on Men, Women and Risk.

Do You Want to Date My Avatar


Yum Yum Yum kitty

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that link Mim. Sounds like something to read for the future I guess.

Linda Gillard said...

Thanks for spreading the Dunnett word, Mimbles. I'm delighted my enthusiastic post is not only recruiting new readers, but sending devoted Dunnett fans back to the Lymond Chronicles. :-)