Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Week 1 weigh-in.

Well, I lost 2.1kg in the last week. I'm pretty happy with that, now I just have to do the same again, and again, and again...LOL better not think about that too much. My dad came along to Weight Watchers with me this morning and joined up too, then we ended up spending a couple of hours wandering around the shops together and having lunch. In an act of optimism I bought myself a pair of pants the same as a pair I already own but a size smaller, they were on special and they are one of my favourites and it always pays to plan ahead, doesn't it?

I have the P&C AGM to go to at the school tonight, hope hubby gets home from Melbourne in time to look after the kids. Note to self - get Uniform Pool financial report done before dinner thus avoiding last minute panic :P

No comments: