Friday, March 10, 2006

Thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post, it has been very difficult to stay motivated this week and it really helps to have your support. Oh, and Tina, of course you may link to my blog :)

The Deadwood ploy seems to be working, yesterday despite my motivational slump, I was up at 6:00am on the treadmill and then went for a 40 minute bush-walk with Tom (my 4 year old) and my mum. Thank god we were going at Tom's pace, I was totally knackered by the end - it's completely unreasonable having all those hills and steps in the bush :P So I treated myself to both halves of the first double episode story - and went to bed way too late!

Today I went to both the funeral services for Chocky, a Catholic one at 10:30am and an Anglican one at 12:00pm at the crematorium. Tomorrow we will be celebrating his life at Chocky's Shindig by spending time together sharing all our special memories, planting a tree and then burning dead animal and getting pissed - he wouldn't want it any other way ;-) Except I don't plan on the getting pissed part myself, I don't have enough points left to do the job properly :(

Tonight I am going out to a farewell dinner for one of Tom's pre-school teachers. I believe we will be having a set menu of pizza and pasta - here's hoping for marinara and salad - wish me luck!

No comments: