Sunday, February 03, 2008

Menu plan 4 Feb 08

Monday
Tuna rice bake & salad. Dessert: Fruit & yogurt. - This'll be interesting, the kids and tuna is a bad combination, I may swap the tuna for chicken if I'm not up to the confrontation.
Tuesday
Oven chicken, noodles & salad. Dessert: Fruit & yogurt. - Adam has signed up for drawing classes and won't be home for dinner, taking the easy route here.
Wednesday
Spiced snapper with nutty rice. Dessert: Jelly & fruit. - This one is for me, bugger what the kids think.
Thursday

Mango chicken curry & rice. Dessert: Fruit & yogurt. - I can have this ready and waiting for when we get back from Caitlin's ballet class at 7pm.
Friday
Sausages, mashed potato + veg. Dessert: Ice cream & fruit. - Bangers and mash :)
Saturday
Japanese takeaway. Dessert: Fresh fruit. - I've been craving Japanese all week.
Sunday
Steak, jacket potato & salad. Dessert: Fresh fruit. - And finally a BBQ for the boy.

No comments: