Friday, July 25, 2008

And here was me thinking I'd never want to own an iPhone

From an article at EW - Dr Horrible: An oral history

Fillion That is my friend PJ Haarsma. I called him up and I said ''Can you make me a thing? That looks like a thing?'' Twenty minutes later he says, ''Check out this website. You can call it up on your iPhone and you have a Dr. Horrible van remote.'' At Comic-Con, I'm going to release the Website that has the Dr. Horrible van remote.


It's a lovely article full of fun stuff from Joss, Felicia, Nathan, Neil, Jed and Maurissa, go read the lot.

ETA: Dr Horrible van remote site (linked by highandrandom on Whedonesque)

2 comments:

Ariane said...

Well there's one Christmas present...

yodaobi said...

That's pretty cool But I'd rather make one out of glue, cardboard and glitter!