Sunday, September 23, 2007

Exercise Challenge

Ok, here's my version of this coming week's Yodaobi's Whacky Weekly Challenge. I'm not up to doing a virtual climb of the Skytower (don't ask, it's in New Zealand somewhere...) so I'm setting myself the more realistic challenge of coming up with an exercise plan and, you know, actually doing it.

Monday
Walk kids to school in the morning - 40min
WW Move DVD workout plus extra abs in the afternoon - 30min
Tuesday
Upper body weights in the morning - 20min
Walk on treadmill in afternoon/evening - 40min
Wednesday
Walk kids to school in the morning, take long way home - 60min
Thursday
Walk kids to school in the morning - 40min
WW Move DVD workout plus extra abs in the afternoon - 30min
Friday
Lower body weights in the morning - 20min
WW Move DVD workout plus extra abs in the afternoon - 30min
Saturday
Walk with kids to the park and play basketball - 30min + until we get sick of it!
Abs in the evening - 15min
Sunday
Upper and lower body weights in the morning - 60min
Walk on the treadmill in the afternoon/evening - 40min

Alright, it's on the ambitious side, but I figure why aim low? I won't be devastated if I don't manage it all, but you never know till you try! If the weather decides to be unhelpful with all the walks with the kids I'll do my best to replace them with treadmill walks.

WWC Wk3 Day7
2 serve of fruit and 5 of vegetables today.
Breakfast
weetbix, peaches and milk - 3pts
Lunch
Toasted sandwich with tomato and onion flavoured tuna, capers, mushrooms and cheese - 5.5pts
Vegetable and barley soup - 1pt
Dinner
Fillet steak, haloumi cheese and avocado salad - 5.5pts
Snacks
milk for tea - 0.5pts
banana and mountain bread wrap - 2pts
rice paper rolls - 4.5pts
2 Allens snakes - 1.5pts
Water
2.25L
Exercise
Nil
Total points for the day: 23.5

Bit better on the food front today. I had major cravings for double chocolate fudge brownies this afternoon while I was at the shops. I bought rice paper rolls instead, not quite the same I have to say LOL.

No comments: