Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Weigh-in week 5

A loss of 0.2kg today for a total of 5.7kg gone, bloody miraculous I call it considering how the second half of last week went. I'm going to go back to tracking here in blog-land I'm afraid, seems work best with the keeping me honest thing. I shall endeavor to include witty anecdotes (or something anyway) with every post in order to break the monotony.

WWC Wk3 Day1&2
The focus is on 2 fruit and 5 veg per day this week. Monday was ok with 3 fruit and ~4 serves of veg. Today I've had 2 fruit and 6 serves of veg.
Breakfast
Large skinny cappuccino - 2pts
Lunch
Tom yum noodle soup with prawns and a banana - 7.5pts
Dinner
2 teriyaki chicken kebabs, rice and stir-fry veg with hoi-sin sauce - 10pts
Snacks
milk for tea - 0.5pts
pear - 1pt
sugar for coffee - 0.5pts
vegetable & barley soup - 1pt
Water
~2L
Exercise
Nil
Total points for the day: 22.5

No comments: