Friday, February 27, 2009

Whinge for the week

Whenever the weather gets particularly humid I get ear infections. It sucks. It hurts. And the hurting makes me grumpy and I can't do anything that requires moving my head too much and my brain stops working and I go to all your lovely blogs and read your funny and fascinating and thought provoking posts and I click to post a comment and the words just. won't. come.

It's frustrating.

I'll be back when the icky stuff I'm putting in my ear has done its work and I no longer feel like half my head is in a vice.

9 comments:

Ariane said...

Yuck. Definitely been sufficiently humid recently. I would like to know how it manages to be humid and cold at the same time.

Hope it all gets better VERY fast.

Penthe said...

Wishing to gunk out of your ears as quickly as possible.

Shrinking Tardie said...

After having spent years suffering from bilateral middle ear infections, I empathise with you totally....and I tend to find that my ears flare up when it's humid as well.

Take care of you Mim.

Hugs...nat

mimbles said...

It's outer ear infections for me, and they take turns. This is the third one so far this year and that's without counting the times when they've been kind of tender and itchy without actually getting bad enough to need medication.

Vevay Anderson said...

I HATE ear infections! I had a particularly nasty one several years back, and now every time my ears hurt I actually panic! Hope you're feeling better soon.

yodaobi said...

I hope the super cute pix of Liam made your day a little easier.

Talking of humidity it's PIDDLING down here.. James was going to go to paintball for his brother in law to be's stagg do. He's hoping it's cancled.

Hugs n kisses

EM

Lisa66 said...

Hope you feel better soon, Mim. :)

Anonymous said...

Ear infections are the pits. I wish you well!

Boozy Tooth said...

Mimsey! I'm so sorry you are suffering with ear infections. It kind of wrecks everything for awhile until you get it under control and start feeling better. Which I hope you do soon.

I'll send up a little prayer for ya.