Monday, August 16, 2010

Declutter of the day

The other half of the cupboards under the stove top, mostly Tupperware and Corning Ware, and the Christmas dinner service tucked away in the corner cupboard down beside the dishwasher. I pulled pretty much everything out, matched lids with containers and put it all back again. What I really should do is cull, there are things in there, and in the other Tupperware cupboard, that I haven't used in years

Before
The rest of the Tupperware

After
Tidy Tupperware. And stuff

Also, my kitchen is even cleaner and tidier now than it was at the end of Saturday's effort. So much so that when my Dad arrived for dinner tonight he walked into my kitchen and exclaimed "Goodness me! There's been a fair bit of tidying being done!" I should probably be embarrassed by that, but I gave up guilt and shame for Lent years ago and never took them up again so I'm going to go with being moderately smug instead.

5 comments:

Jacq said...

lol...guess what got rearranged in our kitchen? the plasticware and casserole dishes!

mimbles said...

Spooky! :-)

cat said...

I swear the tupperware cupboard is the worst of the lot. They have their own particular goblin living in there.

Anonymous said...

guess what i have rearranged in my kitchen ?
Nothing - most of it is in boxes LOL
We are moving house soon and not just up the road. to a different state .

Eternal Lizdom said...

Looks great!

My problem is always maintaining it. I clean up the pots and pans or whatever and then it all goes to hell again shortly after.