Monday, August 02, 2010

The linen cupboards

I don't know why I thought this would be a quick job. Two hours I spent sorting through, re-folding and organising these cupboards. And that's without dealing with the random piles of stuff strewn around our bedroom and draped over the gym equipment. Oh well, it's better than nothing.

Before

The linen cupboardThe other linen cupboard

After

Why do we own so many beach towels?Ta-da!

What you can't see in those photos is that the larger cupboard also had a whole heap of stuff piled up on top of it and the top is now clear. Let's see how long that lasts shall we?

6 comments:

Adam said...

Who are you and what have you done with Mimbles?

On another note, you are extremely awesome!

The tupperwave cupboard beckons, it is taunting your new found muchness :-)

mimbles said...

Don't talk to me about the tupperware cupboard. Do you suppose if I showed it a photo of how it's supposed to look it would spontaneously get itself back into order?

Chally said...

I am Extremely Impressed. I tend to break down with stuff like that and then leave a quarter of it for another day.

Hi from Ruth! said...

OK, so you need to come to my house now. My linen closet is an absolute disaster...even the door fell off about a month ago and has yet to be repaired (though that one's my hubbie's fault!).

Oh, and the tupperware drawer - don't even get me started on the state of mine! If you figure out a way to do it, let me know!!

Ruth

Adam said...

I think we should suggest tupperware invent self organising tupperwave systems.

jules said...

You are on fire!!!