Thursday, August 26, 2010

More gratuitous cat blogging

The box from last night's post is still sitting on the kitchen table but it now has a different resident. I snuck up on him hoping not to disturb his slumber but the flash woke him straight away. I wasn't quick enough to catch any of the impressively huge yawns though.

Jack, fast asleep

Jack, fast asleep

Who disturbs me with the flashy thing?!

Who disturbs me with the flashy thing?

Streeeeeetch...

Streeeeeetch

I'm an invisible cat.


You're still here?

You're still here?

Yep, I fit just fine thanks.

Yep, I fit just fine thanks

Now to see if we can get the dog to have a turn...

6 comments:

Susan said...

All cat blogging is worthwhile. ;)
What a cutie-pie! I love his invisible cat post. If he can't see you, you can't see him!

Eternal Lizdom said...

Your cats just look so snuggly!! With my allergies, pics are the best way for me to enjoy cats because, even with those allergies, I can't resist snuggling and petting sweet kitties!!

Leslie said...

super cute!!!!!

cat said...

Oh that is adorable! He is such a beautiful little lion of a cat.

Mrs4444 said...

What a gorgeous kitty!!

Joanie said...

My cat, Cameron, will climb into any box or bag that he finds!