Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Cake

I don't think I've made a proper birthday cake at all this year. I think I'm suffering cake decorating withdrawals. When we finally get around to having a birthday party for Tom (must send out invites!) there will be proper cake. Better start planning now.

Meanwhile, some past creations:

1st Birthday

Miffy cake - Caitlin's 2nd birthday

Pooh Bear party cake

Treasure chest cake

Bug wedding cake

Power Puff Girl cake

Bug garden cake

Fairy garden cake

Tom's 8th birthday cake

R2D2 cake

Jack Skellington cake

The One Ring cake

So, anyone hungry for cake now?

50 Things post No. 47

11 comments:

Ariane said...

Nope, not hungry at all. Then again, I just cooked and served a 3 course meal. And I'm drinking muscat. :)

mimbles said...

*wants muscat*

I bolted a plate of spag bol and then went out to a P&C executive meeting. Hence the half-arsed blog post.

Eternal Lizdom said...

I LOVE THEM! I wish I had any kind of talent for cake decorating. Those are fantastic, Mim!

Anonymous said...

You have made some excellent creations in the past Mim.

Unknown said...

how Apt since today is MY birthday!!!
=)

Deborah said...

They're marvellous cakes, Mim. And inspirational. I especially love the treasure chest. And the One Ring.

Toni said...

Wonderful cakes Mim. You can make me one any time you want.

Sleepydumpling said...

CAAAAAKKKEEEE!!! TWELVE WHOLE CAKES!

I love the meta-ness of the Winnie the Pooh one. A birthday cake of a birthday party with cake. Whoa... deep.

If I come to visit will you make me a fancy-pants cake?

mimbles said...

Yes! Fancy-pants cake for all special visitors :-) I know! Next time there's a Fat Studies conference here in Sydney I should make TWO WHOLE CAKES and bring them along :-)

Sleepydumpling said...

Weeeee!!!

Samantha said...

OMG did you make these!! That is awesome! YUUUUMMM! (worshipping at your feet!)