Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm taking a leaf out of Ariane's book for this one (oh, and I believe there's some sort of big holiday about giving thanks happening overseas somewhere...), here's what I'm grateful for today:

Friends who respond to a very last minute invite to a candle party (like a Tupperware party only with, well, candles), and turn up at my place to provide great conversation and remind me how lucky I am to have wonderful people in my life.

Children who rise to the occasion when I really need their help and do a terrific job cleaning up and, as David did tonight, offering to cook dinner while I went to grab some groceries.

King Island cheeses.

1 comment:

Ariane said...

And I'll add my thanks to David for feeding me, also without notice and with great skill. Yum.