Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Lists

Lists that need to be written:
  • Tom's belated birthday party guest list
  • Christmas party / Adam's "Don't Panic" birthday party guest list (he's turning 42, bring your towel!)
  • Christmas shopping list
  • New Zealand holiday organising list
  • New Zealand holiday packing/purchasing list
  • Craft and reenactment projects to do list
  • House decluttering and renovating to do list
  • Shopping list for grocery shopping on Thursday
Some of these lists are partially in my head and I believe Adam has partial versions of a couple of them too. It'd be kind of handy if they were done properly and put somewhere sensible though.

Lists I'm contemplating posting here on my blog:
And finally, tonight's to do list:
  • Blog
  • Have a mug of tea
  • Put a load of washing on
  • Clean up the kitchen
  • More tea
  • Start planning New Zealand trip
  • Refill the mug
  • Find the letter I've been carrying around in my bag for weeks but which has gone missing just when I needed it.
  • Might make this one chamomile
  • Read a book
  • Sleep
Better get on with it hadn't I? Step one, boil the kettle.

7 comments:

Ariane said...

I've subscribed to Flylady again to try to get through Christmas a little more smoothly. Pulled out the previous Flylady stuff. Many lists already created. :) Sadly, this year's gifts are not covered.

Deborah said...

New Zealand holiday?!!! Where? Which island? When? Do you want helpful suggestions? Or even just opinions?

mimbles said...

North Island, 8th to 23rd Jan next year, doing a beach holiday here 16th-18th with the fabulous Emma and her family who live in Auckland. Emma has thrown a few ideas at me already but suggestions and opinions of all kinds are welcome :-)

Oh, and my dad is house sitting so that's the house security and pet pampering taken care of! You know, just in case anyone is reading who I'd rather wasn't.

Deborah said...

Should one be heading south at all, towards Wellington, one really ought to go the long way down the west coast of the North Island, which is very beautiful, and make one's way to the best playground in the world. My girls love it. Still.

The best playground in the world

mimbles said...

I can't be bothered looking for the letter and I'm one cup of tea behind schedule, but I'm going to bed anyway - chamomile and Sookie Stackhouse, here I come!

mimbles said...

Er, there's a slight calendar!fail in my comment up thread, the beach holiday is from 16th - 21st. See, not enough tea!

Sleepydumpling said...

Oh I am *SO* having a Don't Panic party for my 42nd. I LOVE that idea!