Monday, November 08, 2010

OOTD - Necklace pressie edition

This whole post is really just here so I can show off the lovely pendant in the last photo, but hey, may as well get the whole ensemble on record as well.

There's that bloody hat again. 

OOTD
Hat - Strand hatters
Necklace - gift
Top - Torrid
Pants - Target
Shoes - Colorado

I'll leave it to your imagination as to what elicited that look from me when I asked Adam to photograph the pendant.

Yes dear, a close-up please

My beautiful 40th birthday present from my brother and his family

40th birthday pressie

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay- it looks lovely on you :)
(btw it's from Elk- my new favourite store)

mimbles said...

I did have a look at their website, there's some lovely stuff!

For anyone who's interested: Elk Accessories

Di said...

Love the look in the second pic ;)
And love the top from Torrid :)

Alix at Casa Hice said...

Girrrrl, you are ROCKING that pendant! Heck, you're rocking the entire ensemble. Best of all is your beautiful joyful smile. Happy happy 40th birthday, chica! You are one seriously hip, young and stunning mom. Celebrate!

Ariane said...

Somehow I feel I can script the conversation that led to that expression. :) Great outfit, and great pendant.

suze2000 said...

Ooh, I have two brooches from Elk. I buy them at Belki in Rathdowne St. I love Belki. I may go there today. Heh.

Sleepydumpling said...

Lookin' stylin' lady! Beautiful pendant too.