Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Week 12 weigh-in

Erm...I, uh, gained 0.2kg this week. Which would be because I didn't exercise, didn't track and did eat all sorts of things I really shouldn't have. And I knew I was doing it and I felt really crappy and now I have to lose 0.7kg to get to my 10% and the new shoes that I actually really NEED! All I have for winter is my sneakers. So I shall be working my butt off this week, no excuses!

Exercise this week:
Tues: nil
Wed: 45 min treadmill 4km
Thurs: nil
Fri: nil
Sat: nil
Sun: 45min (6min @ 10 incline) treadmill 4km
Mon: nil

Wonder why this isn't really bothering me? Must be because I know exactly what went wrong and therefore what I need to do to fix it. I was saying to one of the ladies at my meeting this morning that there's really only one decision that needs to be made, and that's to get back to tracking, everything else follows on from that.

2 comments:

Em said...

Hers to a good week of tracking and exercising and your 10%loss. I know you will do it Mim :)

Tobbë said...

Dearest Miss Mim,
Dance in the kitchen. I know it seems strange. Especially coming from a man that has not commented or posted in a while... but dance. Why? Because it may, or may not burn calories ..but either way your dancing. Dance with your husband (I’m sorry I don't even know if you live with your husband), dance with your kids, dance to the music inside of you, by yourself. You may or may not lose weight, but afterwards you'll feel great. And THAT will spurn you on to other things.
End rant.