Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jupiter jasper

Another riveting edition of stuff wot I made.

Jupiter jasper, tiger jasper and sterling silver necklace

Jupiter jasper necklace

a couple of bracelets of the same

Jupiter jasper bracelet

Jupiter jasper bracelet

and a bunch of earrings - Jupiter jasper and sterling silver.

Jupiter jasper and sterling silver earrings

Grey skies are making this photography business a bit tricky, wish I'd got around to doing number 3 in my 12 things to do this year list. (Wish I'd got around to doing any of them really...)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was wondering how you were going on the to do list this year. Love all the jewellery. The photos turned out OK, in my humble opinion.

Sim said...

Awesome! - now stop making stuff wot you make cause no ones gonna buy the stuff wot I make with stuff like yours around ;p

Mel said...

These are lovely - I love earth colours

tigtog said...

They're even better in 3D - I saw them at yesterday's Stitch 'n' Bitch session, and I like them a whole lot.