Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Wordless-ish Wednesday

I took Caitlin to her dance concert rehearsal at the UTS Kuring-gai campus this afternoon. On the way there I asked if it would be ok with her if I just dropped her outside the building and didn't come in, instead of parking miles off and walking her to the theatre. She wanted me to come in with her, despite this being the 7th time we've done this. So, because I am a complete push-over I parked off to billy-oh and walked with her to the rehearsal. I was wearing the wrong shoes and my feet and knee hurt and by the time I was heading back to the car my tummy was hurting too (yes, it's all slightly pathetic I know, I hope I'm not coming down with something). But then I saw this, and somehow it wasn't so bad after all.

Gum blossom

Plus, there was the added bonus of Tom being embarrassed by his mum taking photos in the garden with all the university students walking by - he walked off ahead and pretended he didn't know me.

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I quite like it when I manage to embarras my husband that way. Mostly by leaning over people's fences and smelling their roses.

Penthe said...

It's funny because uni students are probably so used to people randomly taking photos that they would notice even less than anyone else would.