Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog quiz warning, content free post ahead

It's scientifically proven, my cats are out to get me!

Is your cat plotting to kill you?

Well, this was much better for the ego than that other periodic table quiz.

Name That Element

Can't do rat dog breeds at all, except for chihuahua, I'd know those evil buggers anywhere.

Name That Dog Breed

I cheated on this one and made Adam help me, I'm notoriously useless when it comes to movie trivia.

Name That Movie Villain

With 11 seconds to spare! (shhh, don't tell them about Pluto)

I named 9 planets in 30 seconds Can you name all the planets in our solar system? (in 30 seconds)


I used to be able to do all of them thanks to a bit over a years worth of schooling in the US, but it always took longer than 10 minutes.

I named 38 US states in 10 minutes How many US states can you name in 10 minutes?


And on that note, I think I'll go to bed.

1 comment:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

There is only a 76% chance my cat is plotting to kill me. Apparently, he is slightly less evil than yours.