Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Teaspoon update

Caitlin talked to her teacher and the group was asked to change their name.

They're now called the Gummi Bears :)

No-one was difficult about it. The girl who had originally chosen the name and given the explanation of its meaning protested that she didn't mean anything by it, which I take to mean she was a bit embarrassed to be called out on the matter. I'm also pretty sure she's never given any serious thought to the issue, she's just following along with the mob. I wonder how many teaspoon nudges it takes to get a mob to change direction?

5 comments:

Shrinking Tardie said...

Here's a duh moment - you mean these were like official group names sanctioned by the teacher????

Double head shake.

Glad that Caitlin had it all sorted.

N

Eternal Lizdom said...

I don't even know her but I am so proud of Caitlin!

suze2000 said...

Yay to Caitlin!

And yeah, what on earth was the teacher thinking? Or was she at all? :P

Lisa66 said...

Ummm, yeah, I can't believe that any teacher would let this slide. It's totally unacceptable.

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Yay, Caitlin! :)